The Workers Aid Program is an economical worker’s injury and time off work mutual aid program, which shares expenses for employers/employees. The states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Kentucky, and Missouri have obtained limited religious exemptions from government regulated Workers Compensation Insurance. Additionally, this program is well-suited for owners and partners of businesses in other states, particularly, if they are self-employed. Some employers enroll their employees in this program in order to limit worker’s compensation premium increases, or for religious reasons.
- Sign-on Fee per Employee – $50
- Monthly Membership Cost – $22
- Employee Responsibility per Incident or Accident – $2,000.
- Time Off Work Sharing – 2/3 Normal Employee Rate (Begins after 1 week of the incident and has a maximum 2 months sharing payout.)
- All preexisting conditions or cases are excluded from this program.